- If you haven’t got one already, go to the app store on your phone or tablet to download a QR code reader. Search ‘QR reader’ and you will have several free options to download to your chosen device. Once downloaded, enter the QR reader app.
- Using the QR reader, scan this code and you will be taken to our app!
- To begin your investigation click on one of the images or the black text. You will then be taken to a page where you will choose the part of the tree you wish to investigate.
- Follow the questions on the screen, looking carefully at your chosen tree part, until you reach your answer!
- Some trees are very similar so you may need to look carefully at more than one part.
- Don’t forget to click on Super Tree to go back to the beginning!
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page to find out some more interesting facts about the tree you have discovered!